Fasion

FORE!

1:52 PM


I barrelled through road construction on the off ramp of my exit the other night. I seemed to be going at an excessive rate of speed, but if any cops are reading this, I'm fairly certain it wasn't over the speed limit.

It all happened so fast; a drop in pavement, a couple stray traffic cones, that 'unfinished' blacktop sound. All I know is that it was very similar to John Candy's situation in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, except I wasn't going the wrong way. I squeezed through those make-shift guardrails with juuuuuust enough room to not justify calling an ambulance. It was practically over before it even begun.

Nothing was damaged. Nothing but my nerves. I said all that to say all this: speed limits are important (IF you're speeding, that is).











0 comments
Photobucket