Fasion

I haven't seen a lot of boobs in my life. I really don't have a desire to. But, it does seem to me that the bigger a girl is, the bigger her boobs are (fat girls with little boobs, please don't send me hate mail; skinny girls with big boobs, you know they're fake so shut the hell up).

My boobs aren't what I'd like them to be (who's really happy with their boobs, unless they're paid for?). I found a bra that promises to pump those babies up two cup sizes. I tried it on. Angels began singing. I'm pretty sure I heard an orchestra somewhere off in the distance.

I bought it, and took it home. Unfortunately, I didn't look at myself from the side until later. Oh Heavenly Father. A double D does not match my frame (no, I'm not skinny, but I could have poked an eye out with those damn things). Brock even said they were too big. It was like an elephant was in the room. Two of them, for that matter.

I regret to say that my bra will have to be returned, along with my newly-found-but-only-for-a-moment self-esteem. Back to mediocre-sized boobs I go. Besides pumping, there'll be no 'Expressing Myself' in the near future. Damn the luck.











0 comments
Photobucket