Fasion

Hello guyzz! I'm becoming a practical and meticulous person when it comes in buying cosmetic's like anything face product...I have a skin asthma so I have to be careful in purchasing any skin product's...But even though i like collecting lipbalm's eversince i was 9 or 10 year's old,I remember when me and my family went ro vancouver,canada last last last year(2009) i can't help buying lip product's like my favorite lipbalm/gloss brand like Lipsmackers from bonnebell cosmetics..I have tons of them back then haha..but now i only have few left..And now that i kinda consider myself as a grown-up even if sometimes i act like a kid..and btw,i'm turning 15 this coming feb.28,2012! Yahooooo! Time flies....:) So here's some product's that i bought last week and this week(Maybelline baby lips something cherry flavor,The body shop candied ginger flavor lip balm,Vaseline lip theraphy cherry flavor lip gel)...Can't help it,It's like i want them for so long..and next lip product that i'm targeting to buy are the eos spear organic lipbalm & MAC ruby woo lipstick) Wished me luck on my bday!:) xo's =TQF=






0 comments
Photobucket